29 Mar 2022, 8:30 am – 9:30 am AEDT
All the goodness
This is for growth-focused, curious professionals, unconventional leaders & bold dreamers who see work as a part of your life, not your whole life.
You're ready to craft & get clarity on what it means to do work & life on your terms... and stop delaying actually doing the things you feel drawn to
... especially if you've been feeling stuck in the COVID cave & are ready to expand and make plans again.
Finding your own unique expression of how you want to do work & life outside the normal rules or what you "should" want.
Everything from finally taking that art class, planning travel (again), starting a business, going back to study, creating space for deep self-care & healing, moving part-time at work, slowing down, prioritising rest or your wellbeing...
In this special masterclass we dive into:
- The very real benefits for staying safe & avoiding risk in how your work/life is structured
- 3 key blocks that keep you "waiting" in your same routine
- Sourcing motivation & momentum that doesn't fizzle out after a few days/weeks
- How to encourage your desires & ideas for what you want (esp when they aren't clear or feel far away)
- Key differences in how you experience life when you have something pulling you forward
- How all vision, dreams, desires aren't that important and it all comes back to your daily reality ;)
Looking for a later date? Register for 5th April, 2022.